Recent content by jenlion

1. J

Sewage in shower; no clean-out?

We're on city sewer. Sure wish we could just FIND that 4" pipe, that'd probably help..... :D
  2. J

I know he's local -- we've referred to this site in the past for other plumbing DIY stuff. And he's got a spotless Angie's List record. But I don't see any hours-to-call on the site, so I'm guessing it'd be a Monday call. :D Another couple of things we were going over here that might be...
  3. J

Since the house is a split-level, it has a finished walk-out basement. Street-side, it's half-underground; to the backyard, it's straight-out. All of the plumbing in the house is on the backyard-side of the house. No crawl space, and I have no idea where the main line would leave the house...
  4. J

I live in a 1978 split-level in Redmond, WA. Have been in this house since March of 2008 and not had any major plumbing problems until tonight (Halloween, of course!). Sewage backed up into the lower-level shower. My husband called a 24/7 plumbing company based on ads he'd seen. Their...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks