Recent content by jeffs88

1. jeffs88

Help me ID my softener please?

PS. I have from time to time forgot to do the salt before it completely ran out, I don't even know how to force a regen if I needed to........
  2. jeffs88

The system is installed and operational in my home. It was installed about 5 years ago by someone who's not around anymore. I've just been adding salt every month for a few years now. I just need need some instructions now so I can learn how to clean, maintain, and work the controls so I can...
  3. jeffs88

All great stuff, thanks for the info. Does anyone have access to an operators manual so I can learn how to program all the settings?
  4. jeffs88

You are awesome, Thanks for the super quick help. Here is a pic of the valve and you were very close......1979. I'm sure I need to upgrade but thats not in the cards at the moment. I just want to make sure this one is set up properly until I can afford a new one........
  5. jeffs88

Hi everyone, new to the forum and I need some help identifying my water softener. It has no tags or labels or numbers on it at all. I'd like to find out what kind it is so I can locate a manual and learn how to set the regeneration cycles. Any help would be greatly appreciated.......
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks