Recent content by Jay G

1. Jay G

Washer for 1-3/8 Slip Nut

@hj - I got this Brass Craft O-ring with 1-3/8 ID, 1-5/8 OD x 1/8 Wall from the local chain store. It fits perfectly inside the 1-3/8 slip nut.( Please refer to attached pic.) Does this look anywhere near what a 1-3/8 washer should be ?? I hope this will do it. Thank you very much for...
  2. Jay G

@Reach4 - The old washer which looked like it was made of red rubber crumbled into a soft powdery substance and not usable. If nothing else works, I might try using the graphite string that I bought but it has to be with a new washer or maybe just tightly pack the string alone into the...
  3. Jay G

I have been trying to change my vintage 1-3/8 iron tub drain but I could not find 1-3/8 rubber washer for the original brass slip nut . The rubber washers readily available both online and in hardware stores are for 1-1/4 and 1-1/2 slip nuts. I was thinking maybe I could use either 1-1/4 or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks