Recent content by jasondavid

1. jasondavid

Water supply for body spray/shower head combo

@jadnashua and @Dana all of the help you've provided has been awesome and has really helped me through this. I did some final experimentation to get a true sense of water pressure at the upstairs valve vs. street level and hot vs cold and found that I have about 60 PSI on the backyard hose bib...
  2. jasondavid

Thanks @Dana and @jadnashua for the help. Based on your feedback, I did a few tests before making additional changes. Here's what I found so far. I'm still not quite sure on where I need to attack the problem, but listed some examples below of where I might. Any ideas you can provide based on...
  3. jasondavid

Dana, Thanks for your generosity and thought in your reply. I'm very appreciative of your help. I am using a Rinnai R94LSI. No, I don't know that it's not the tankless, but I did some rough experimentation with the whole system once installed. 1) I ran another shower in the house full heat at...
  4. jasondavid

Hi, great forum and site by the way. I'm taking on my first major plumbing effort by installing a new shower with 4 1GPM body sprays, rain shower head, and wand. The rough valve is a combination volume/temp + 6 way diverter from Delta with only 2 fixtures running at max (ex: 4 body sprays +...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks