Recent content by Jankarle

1. Jankarle

Jetted tub in master- jets aren't working

Hmm, wondering if there are pump issues then. It turns on. I was also wondering if the airflow switch stopped engaging. When i push the switch in (plastic white), it does not feel the same- as if something is not clicking. Thanks for your reply!
  2. Jankarle

Thank you! I should have called them first. I am a little concerned about the CLR thing, but was told by a bath rep to try it.. It is some pretty strong stuff. Thanks for your reply!
  3. Jankarle

Hi- We recently moved into a house (15 yrs old). There is a Lasco jetted tub in master. We turned it on and black gunk came out of jets into water. We were told to try CLR, no luck. We then were told to try 1/2 c of bleach, no luck. We then took off each jet cover & filter cover and got gunk off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks