Recent content by JanieS

1. JanieS

Electric Water Heater Choice?

Gas would be tough. The laundry room this is going in is in more of the middle of the house. I want to leave the potential for an upstairs addition later.. so venting up and over this area is not really a good idea. Plus, I've already paid for the electrical cutoff so I'm pretty much staying...
  2. JanieS

2 females, no children. I love to take long baths.. that's why I added the Heater option on the tub! My roommate is a long shower person. Lately, we've been abstaining because of the water shortage in Georgia but hopefully that will be better by the time I get my certificate of occupancy...
  3. JanieS

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good electric hot water heater for a 1500 square foot house? I'm planning on keeping the house for at least 5 years so I'd like to buy a good one. I have the usual places to shop: Lowes, HD, Atlanta supply houses. I had thought about going tankless...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks