Recent content by jakeotr

1. jakeotr

Anti-siphon valve needed?

OK...forget I have a hose bib on the shed...I'm taking it out. Do I still need a backflow valve at the house for the water run under the backyard?
  2. jakeotr

Thanks hj for the answer....just to clarify....I dont need the backflow valve at the house, for the plumbing in the outbuilding, and I should just plug it off? The hose bib at the shed rarely gets used and can use a screw on type. Funny thing is, the backflow valve, not being rated for constant...
  3. jakeotr

There is no back flow proctection for the hose bibs coming out of the house, so I wonder why the builder decided to run one under the backyard? Also there is much more plumbing in the shed coming off the incoming line now...what do you think?
  4. jakeotr

Hello...bear with me..this may be long, but I want to try to describe everything. I have an anti-siphon valve in my water heater shed that runs to a remote hose bib in the backyard. It has started leaking. I bought some replacement parts and then started wondering if it should be there at all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks