Recent content by Jacqueline

1. Jacqueline

Help water cloudy after 3 weeks when neighbors fracked their well.

Would we have to pull the pump in order to install some sort of pump protection?
  2. Jacqueline

The water looks the same no matter how long it sits. Why is running it hard better than using it as normal? I'm just nervous it can harm the well if we keep running it out. Won't it keep stirring up sediment from the bottom and eventually ruin the pump? How long should we wait before we just...
  3. Jacqueline

My well is 550 feet deep and, when pounded 25 years ago, produced 2 and a half gallons a minute. All the wells around us are iffy at best. We have run out of water ourselves 4 or 5 times in the past few years but only when guests come to visit and we used considerably more water than normal. We...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks