Recent content by imustbecrazy

1. imustbecrazy

My pressure guage is dead!!!!

Thanks to all for the information. I'll call someone to come out and check it out.
  2. imustbecrazy

Okay, that's a lot of good information. 1st, it's a deep well, but not a municiple supply. 2nd, the pump housing is pretty big and about 5 feet tall, so i assume that means the tank isn't too small (?). 3rd, There is a small pipe on the outside (2 different ones), so i think that means that's...
  3. imustbecrazy

Okay, but first, the ticking was when the psi needle on the guage jumped. i know this sounds crazy, but remember, I have little to no idea what I'm talking about, although I know what psi is. One day when I first moved there 2 years ago, I heard the ticking and went outside to look at what it...
  4. imustbecrazy

Hi, I'm new here, so hello to everybody. I searched some of the threads and didn't see a question or answer that totally fit my problem. I have a deep well that had a lot of water pressure. The pressure guage, until about a week ago, used to tick each time water was being used. I read that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks