Recent content by IanSpaid

1. I

Copper pipe price...

I had just though up the project last night, LOL, so I haven't had much time to do research. I was thinking of using PVC, but I'm going to run warm water to it during the winter. As long as I keep it flowing at a steady pace, I shouldn't have any freezing problems, right? I'm hoping that it's...
  2. I

Floor under Flange

I'm not much of a toilet expert, but it sounds logical to me. But, you might want to get an expert opinion :D
  3. I

Copper pipe price...

I honestly only need about 5 ft of 1/2" and about 3ft of 1/4". Are there companies that will even deal with that small of an order? Or am I going to end up having to get 20ft? LOL I'm doing a small fountain project. There was a sprinkler there before, so all of the plumbing from the house out...
  4. I

Copper pipe price...

About how much is 1/2" copper pipe/ft in the United States? I've been looking around on the internet for companies that sell it, but I can never find any prices. Please post or PM me if you have an answer for me. Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks