Recent content by hauch

1. hauch

stuck shower diverter stem, frozen, identify this?

Thanks man - looking more at faucetstems.com, I see an Artistic Brass stem that meets one of the characteristics (long continuously splined) ( http://www.faucetstems.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=48&products_id=30) and a Harden...
  2. hauch

yup, true that. Thanks Terry, - I was just hoping for a simpler, low-cost, solution as opposed to tearing into the nice expensive tile/stone work - and/or ending up with one of those huge chrome "remodel" estucheons covering the old supply valve holes...
  3. hauch

yes yes - I agree... If I had a picture I would definitely 've posted it. I'll be back at this location in about a month - and I'll try harder to grab a pic then and then repost the question with a decent pic. I guess the succinct question is: Has anyone ever seen a diverter valve where the...
  4. hauch

yes - I agree... If I had a picture I would definitely 've posted it. I'll be back at this location in about a month - and I'll try harder to grab a pic then and then repost the question with a decent pic. I guess the succinct question is: Has anyone ever seen a diverter valve where the stem...
  5. hauch

I've got a stuck, frozen (presumably corroded) shower diverter valve stem. Valve will not turn (Stuck -> tub spout) Got handle and trim off. Got packing nut removed - but there is no (second, larger, farther back) valve body nut on this particular valve to release the valve stem (some sort of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks