Recent content by Harv44

1. H

CASE Wall Toilet Gasket Seal

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much for the information and the advice.
  2. H

Hello John, Thanks for the reply but I'm still confused on what exact neoprene gasket to buy. Can you tell me a specific brand and part number of a gasket for the setup I have? As I mentioned the Zurn gasket I found was $30 but I think it is too big. I found another Zurn gasket Model...
  3. H

Hello all, I am reinstalling a CASE wall toilet and need to buy a new gasket seal between the toilet and the carrier bracket. I’ve seen a lot of information for the 3000 model but looks like mine is different. It is a two piece toilet (separate tank and bowl) and has 2580 on the underside of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks