Recent content by Harry213

1. H

Pegasus Shower Faucet Installation Problem

The saga continues... I did a little more research & this and discovered that - like you said above - there are NPT (pipe) threads and NPS (straight or universal) threads. I went back to the store and the guys told me that (basically, I was crazy...) all shower faucets have "pipe" threads...
  2. H

Wow, I think you've solved my problem! Now that I investigate further I see where the box says, "...Use Brasscraft Brand Supply Lines..." Also the instructions say, "...connect water supply tube to valve assemblies..." That wasn't making any sense to me before now. Interesting that the...
  3. H

I recently purchased a Pegasus series 7000 faucet to use in my bath remodel. My existing faucet was a 3-handle style. The first problem I ran into was with the width of the new faucet. B/C it is a single-handle style, the pipes come into the sides of the new faucet instead of the bottom...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks