Recent content by Harry W Munoz

1. Harry W Munoz

Fleck5600sxt metering problem

Anyone, I have a fleck 5600sxt (32g) system whose meter is not counting down the gallon used until the next regeneration. It remains at a constant 2400. I've checked all the flow valves on the meter, and all were clear of debris. I've backwashed and re-programmed the system several times with no...
  2. Harry W Munoz

Fleck 5600sxt ?

Dear Dit, I checked the turbine cable with magnet-"no water flow indicated on meter". I disconnected and checked the turbine outlet-"when I blow into it, it spins freely". There in no noise or water flow indication on meter when I open house water faucets. I suspect this might be an electric...
  3. Harry W Munoz

Fleck 5600sxt ?

Hi out there, Need help with my one year old Fleck 5600sxt (32k) system. Recently I noticed that the water metering system was stuck at 2400. I checked the brine intake/out valves-(clear); checked the in/out turbine water connections-(clear); did a manual regeneration and reprogrammed the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks