Recent content by harbaw

1. H

Need help - mobile home shower drain removal

Yup, looks like I'll be going the ugly route & dremel cut the nut off. Once it's out, I'll have the guys at the local plumbing supply set me up with something easier to deal with. What a pain! Thanks for all the info though, at least I learned about some tools for future reference.
  2. H

Thanks for the replies! The shower drain locknut tool is too large since I'm reaching updward into a tight space to reach the locknut below the floor. The dremel idea may do the trick, didn't think of that. I'd like to check out the cowbell set, but couldn't find anything by...
  3. H

Hello, I need to remove the existing leaky shower drain & re-plumb with better materials. The drain thru the shower floor is metal with rubber gaskets and a threaded tail below the floor. A weird plastic threaded trap threads onto the metal drain with rubber gaskets as well. I can't find a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks