Recent content by Hambone8780

1. Hambone8780

Small/Disappeared Leak in New PVC DWV

Thanks Jeff! Is the code approved option to cut it out then?
  2. Hambone8780

Small/Disappeared Leak in New PVC DWV

Hi folks, when doing my water pressure test I noticed a very small leak in 3" PVC in the crawl space. Interesting, it stopped leaking after I finished filling up about 25' of water, and didn't leak for about an hour when I drained the system. Is this a thing, for leaks to resolve themselves? It...
  3. Hambone8780

Pressure Relief Valve Discharge Routing

Thanks everybody! That really helps me out! Just to make sure I follow fully, the only open portion of the relief pipe is outside. It's that correct? Edit, Tuttles called that out plain as day. Have a great day folks!
  4. Hambone8780

Yep, we're doing a wall hung electrical boiler. If I'm reading the code right, I need to run through an air gap in the pipe running outside. Am I overcomplicating things?
  5. Hambone8780

Hi Folks - Any suggestions on how to route the discharge of a PRV in new construction under UPC 2015 in Washington? This will be for the hydronic radiant flooring system. I'm having trouble turning the code requirements into, "what is typically done." This is on the first floor of a building...
  6. Hambone8780

Log Cabin Rough in Pointers

Thanks for the help! I took another hard look at what we have built and I can get the loft venting above the sink flood plane. I also fixed the island vent. Here's the latest plan, including fittings I think I'll need. Hopefully someone else finds this useful, and if I goofed something, please...
  7. Hambone8780

Log Cabin Rough in Pointers

Howdy Everyone, I really appreciate all of the time and knowledge you folks share here. Now it's time for me to try and put it into action on our self build cabin! Do any of you have any suggestions or see violations in what I have so far? We're on the 2015 UPC in Island County, WA. Here are a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks