Recent content by Greenaim

1. Greenaim

Pressure Drop - whole house filter - Aquapure AP903

I compared the analysis of our water samples. The only thing I saw that was higher in your water sample was turbidity. My water sample showed higher than recommended iron, water hardness, TDS. It would appear that whatever is clogging up the filters might be different for us, but the results are...
  2. Greenaim

I just got the result of the analysis of the water sample I sent from 3M. Overall, the water is harder, and the iron content is higher than recommended. Everything else is within recommended range. 3M said they have already credited the retailer with 2 filters, so I am waiting for the retailer...
  3. Greenaim

We installed a relative expensive pre-filter( not by 3M) that filters 30microns and have been using it with the AP917HD for approx. 4 weeks. The water pressure has dropped by about 50% (very noticeable, but still tolerable). I just contacted 3M as I still haven't received the results of the...
  4. Greenaim

When I first contacted the retailer (a place that specializes various home improvement products), the salesperson told me that they sell a lot of AP917HD filters and haven't received any negative feedback. They had one customer from a moderately populated area with well-derived water who also...
  5. Greenaim

Hi There, It sounds like you are having a very similar problem to ours. I also have the AP903 with AP917HD carbon filter. I have used 2 so far in the past approximately 4 months and water pressure has dropped to very low (i.e., can only use water from 1 source at a time), after about 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks