Recent content by Google-fu

1. Google-fu

City water chlorine - Big Blue Carbon vs Mixed Media vs Carbon Tank

I am looking at 1 cu ft. Is there something I can use to measure. I know 1 cu ft of resin = around 32k grain.
  2. Google-fu

Ok..long day. I got it! Thanks tons. Reaching out now to get this finalized. Two weeks researching is enough!
  3. Google-fu

Hi All: I have gotten a few good quotes on water softeners now so just trying to determine the right path for removing city water chlorine. Its pretty bad at my location. One proposal is for a tank that uses this mesh metal plate and devices that resin container into two. .66 cu ft of...
  4. Google-fu

Softener, 5 quotes and tons of research and more confused

If I get a softner and a carbon tank do I need control heads on both? I seen some units that have a connector but one control head.
  5. Google-fu

Thanks for the reply. In order to go with the Fleck 5800 series vs the 5600 SXT I would have to have a local resource buy the head. The cost for the would be more than double. I did read multiple times that the 5800 series is better but I dont think double? I have read (in this forum) that...
  6. Google-fu

I did this research and our town uses chlorine not chloramine.
  7. Google-fu

The builders of my townhouse installed a water softener back in 1984. Recently the salt container over flowed with water causing us to call a plumber. We used this plumber before but this time he said he would give a sample of water to his water softener supplier and in 2-3 weeks he would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks