Recent content by GoneFishing70

1. G

Navien CH-240 Combustion and Gas Leakage

My Navien CH-240 has a gas odor smell that I was able to narrow down to the manifold. You can smell gas (tested with a gas detector) when it first starts and then it goes away at high fire (stage 3) and then comes back when it backs down to stage 1. Any thoughts on where to start? The unit is 10...
  2. G

Navien Combi Boiler Error E002 - Where to start?

Yes, I clean the system annually.
  3. G

Thanks to everyone for your input. I have noticed that after the unit turns off, I get the low pressure (E002 code) or a high pressure (E011 code). After 30 minutes they clear by themselves. I also notice when the unit is running on the heating side, water drips from the back side of the heat...
  4. G

I have a Navien CH 240 combi boiler set-up that was installed about 10 years ago. On the boiler side it is piped to a coil in my furnace. Recently it started to show code E002 code - low pressure. This occurs on the boiler side and it shuts down the DHW side. I am able to get it to reset by...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks