Recent content by gmpg19

1. G

Pegasus Shower Tub Valve Problem

Pegasus Shwr valve The valve seems OK, I have another Pegasus in another room and when I exchanged the balancing cartirdge it made no difference. I still had no hot water. Is there a specific way these need to go in? or isd there a trick to the install I am not seeing? Is there any other...
  2. G

Pegasus shower and tub control valve no hot water

I recently turned on my secondary shower to find that the hot water side of the divertor no longer produced hot water. I removed the trim plate and could see nothing out of the ordinary. Any suggestions on a fix? the unit is basically new as it is only used when company is in town. I took the...
  3. G

Pegasus shower and tub hot cold valve problem - No hot water

I recently turned on my secondary shower to find that the hot water side of the divertor no longer produced hot water. I removed the trim plate and could see nothing out of the ordinary. Any suggestions on a fix? the unit is basically new as it is only used when company is in town. I took the...
  4. G

DYI I took the internal apart and found nothing ?? nothing appears to be stuck, the spool was moving freely, there was 2 ports I presume hot and cold. However I can only get cold out of the volumne control valves, the adjustment screw on the hot turns in and out but no water will come out until...
  5. G

I recently turned on my secondary shower to find that the hot water side of the divertor no longer produced hot water. I removed the trim plate and could see nothing out of the ordinary. Any suggestions on a fix? the unit is basically new as it is only used when company is in town. Unfortunately...