Recent content by glindawantsme17

1. G

Water pressure!?!?

I have no idea how to do that... Sorry.
  2. G

Water pressure!?!?

I only push it down to see if the cause of the problem is the messed up spout, or if I just am having weak pressure at the moment. Sometimes it just is weak because other water is being used throughout the house. That's why I press it down.
  3. G

Water pressure!?!?

But how would that explain the intense pressure that shoots out of the bottom part? It's not just 'gravity', it rockets out...
  4. G

Water pressure!?!?

Hey again. I haven't posted back because the pressure came back for a long while, but then did the same thing. I took the head off and apart today and cleaned it and it's the same deal. Also, the problem is even more intense now. Like I said before, when I pull up the diverter thing it's very...
  5. G

Water pressure!?!?

Thanks for the help When the shower head is off, the flow is pretty good, but kind of irregular. I don't know if that's normal, but it's not a steady stream like in a sink. I've only had the head for a while but I'll try cleaning it and let you know. Thanks!
  6. G

Water pressure!?!?

I am having the weirdest problem with my shower. Please excuse the following butchering of plumbing terminology: When I turn on my shower, a lot of pressure comes out of the main... spout, thing. When I pull up the stopper to divert the flow to the shower head, barely a trickle will come out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks