Recent content by Funkytown

1. F

Water Pressure Spiking- Blowing PRV

I currently don't have an expansion tank. I'm going to put one in
  2. F

Should a regulator even allow the spikes? I'm unfamiliar and didn't know if if that's not really it's purpose
  3. F

Should I replace that and then see how it goes or should I do both at the same time?
  4. F

Sorry, it was showing this post as pending approval and didn't see replies. The T&P squirts water several times a day. Sometimes it goes days without anything. The PRV I have regulated down to around 60, but there will be something that happens and I'll get a spike up to 140+ but remain around...
  5. F

A couple of years ago, we replaced the pressure release valve on our hot water heater because it kept blowing. That didn’t help, so we replaced the hot water heater. Since then, nothing has really changed except that we found out that we have a pressure regulator, so we replaced the pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks