Recent content by Frustrated_flusher

1. Frustrated_flusher

New HET 1.28G toilets. Is quick flush,a flaw or feature?

Graphic......but the info helps. I dont have any such issues so I guess the HEt should help. But you know I really really really want the TOTO drake now...... :-)
  2. Frustrated_flusher

So basically when you have an HET toilet you have to flush twice if someone creates a big mess you will definitely have to flush twice? I think this whole water conservation thing is great but in reality its actually causing people to use more water....well not as much as the old 3.5G per flush...
  3. Frustrated_flusher

I dont have a problem with stains because I take lots of fibers not do I have a target issue...hehe. The problem is the quantity, and like you mentioned no HET will clean as other higher gallon flush toilets do ir did. So if I buy a Cadet3 I am bound to use 2x1.28G flushes per use. So no water...
  4. Frustrated_flusher

I dont have a problem with stains because I take lots of fibers not do I have a target issue...hehe. The problem is the quantity, and like you mentioned no HET will clean as other higher gallon flush toilets do ir did. So if I buy a Cadet3 I am bound to use 2x1.28G flushes per use. So no water...
  5. Frustrated_flusher

So basically when you have an HET toilet you have to flush twice if someone creates a big mess you will definitely have to flush twice? I think this whole water conservation thing is great but in reality its actually causing people to use more water....well not as much as the old 3.5G per flush...
  6. Frustrated_flusher

Is there a trick to flush the new HET toilets?. Do you have to press the flush handle for extra 3-4 secs to have it clean everything? I am wondering because I have the Riverton 1.28G EL which cleans the liquids very well but for solids I have to flush twice or hold down the flush handle. Is this...
  7. Frustrated_flusher

Do the new HET 1.28G toilets even work? A.S Cadet3 in particular!!

Hey there experts, I have been shopping around for toilets and due to the limited availability of various models of toilets, I am pretty much stuck with either buying the Kohler Highline 1.6 EL or the 1.28 HET ADA American Standard Cadet3 toilet. My biggets concern is that will the HET toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks