Recent content by FishinFirefighter

1. FishinFirefighter

Well stopped pumping 2 days ago, I need help......

Thats funny right there......cus the yeast alone for 2 loaves will cost you over 2 bucks lmao. Then again I live in california....maybe thats my problem uughh
  2. FishinFirefighter

Also it was the original pump set down there, when the company pulled it up in 2013 they replaced the box and spliced a wire repair about 15' down we found out when we pulled it all up. To be fair, the well guy was not a dirtbag or a jerk...Im just a cheap ass and Im not used to having to pay...
  3. FishinFirefighter

Well my ass is gonna hurt for a few weeks from that raping.........$2700 installed for a new pump set that I helped pull up and put back down. Original price was $3k but he buckled when I told him how cheap I could purchase the pump set for. My wife absolutely would not budge on letting me do it...
  4. FishinFirefighter

There is a hatch above the casing in the roof, not quite sure why the pipe is 1 1/4, yes the box is mounted to the wiring nipple and YES LOL we do like bathing. Fortunately our neighbor is nice enough to allow us to use his pressure in the meantime. We have a hose with a double female connected...
  5. FishinFirefighter

This is inside the well house, I have the box off to the side and wires not connected because I was testing.
  6. FishinFirefighter

I just measured the well depth, its raining outside so I just measured the depth to pump from inside the well pipe then it got too nasty out to measure the water depth. 340ft down she goes. I was hoping more around 200ft for more pump options. If the motor is bad that narrows my options to 2hp+...
  7. FishinFirefighter

Okay, ill post some pics soon. They charged them $2400 for a 3hp Goulds by the way...same exact model number pump/motor WITH control box included (which the well company must've kept because they didn't replace theirs) can be found for 1500 everywhere I've looked online. Or 12-1300 for...
  8. FishinFirefighter

I decided to go ahead and purchase an good quality Amp Meter so I get get some good reliable readings and heres what I came up with. NO CONTINUITY whatsoever from Yellow OR black to ground(Green). Red shows continuity. About 12v and roughly 5Amps going to the pump from the Red wire Zero Amps...
  9. FishinFirefighter

When I pull the cap off the elbow coming from the well pipe theres water all the way up to the top which would indicate the check valve is working I would think. Im thinking one of the wires chaffed or disconnected down at the pump or somewhere along the way. Its the only thing that makes sense...
  10. FishinFirefighter

Well stopped pumping 2 days ago, I found out real quick how unprofessional and lazy the well servicers are in my area after countless calls and messages left and what seems like no one wanting to get off their cheeks to come make a dollar... Anyway I decided maybe I'll just fix it myself. I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks