Recent content by Fil

1. Fil

Mixet volume knob turns temperature knob

I did watch his video before and I think I tried that with the last cartridge and it didn’t work. I guess it’s worth trying again. On the previous cartridge, also, the plastic got chewed up where the back end of the cartridge has the other piece of plastic that goes into it. Where it enters the...
  2. Fil

Thanks tried everything they show on YouTube, didn’t help
  3. Fil

I replaced the mixet cartridge in my shower in my house that was built in mid to late 1980s. However when I turn the outer volume knob either clockwise or counterclockwise to turn on the water, or to shut it off, it grabs the temperature knob at the same time and spins it. So the only way to...
  4. Fil

Bathsink drainpipe -stub pipe crumbled threads leaks ball rod assembly

While wiping black slime off the threads of the small stub pipe (where the stopper lifter rod/ball thing goes into, while replacing that) that comes off the drain pipe under my bathroom sink, the threads on the end of the little stub pipe crumbled a tiny bit, enough apparently so that when I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks