Recent content by fatcats7

1. fatcats7

Water Ace Jet Pump pressure problem

If I cut the valve to the hose back and only open it half way, the pump maintains a steady 38psi. If I open it up all the way, kaplooey, pressure goes down and prime is lost. I understand what you are saying about the water level being low, but when I open the top of the well and look into...
  2. fatcats7

Thanks, I'll check for air leaks, is there a common place that they occur? I'll check the level of the well while the pump is running, but there is a lot of water in the well, so I am pretty certain it is not getting down to the foot valve. This problem only seems to happen when I run the...
  3. fatcats7

There is plenty of water in the well, the foot falve is at least 6 feet below the surface of the water. Sounding more and more like a crappy pump. Thanks
  4. fatcats7

I recently had to replace the pump to my shallow well. I had a Myers 1/2 hp jet pump and replaced it with a water ace 1/2 hp jet pump. M foot valve is in the well at about 23 ft. I have a water softener and I have the psi cut on and off set at 40-60. Whenever I am calling for water a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks