Recent content by Emblem1972

1. Emblem1972

12" Toto Drake on 11 3/8" rough? And performance

Crap. Feeling some leakage around the bolts connecting the bowl to the tank. Looks like it's too tight after all. I'm having the pro back next week and we'll see if there's anything to be done. Maybe try the shimming.
  2. Emblem1972

Not without force, no. I can get it through but it does take a little pushing.
  3. Emblem1972

Reach4, I didn't DIY it. I gave the installer a heads up about the rough-in, and it looked like he made the best he could of the space. I'm not worried about aesthetics, just wanted to check on whether this was likely to cause problems with the tank, e.g. cracking. Jeff, heh! That's what I'm...
  4. Emblem1972

After some misadventures with the purchase and delivery, I finally got my Drake installed today. Thank you both for your advice! It fit, but it was a near thing, and the tank is touching the wall. It's not being pushed forward, but it's a definite touch. Is this anything I should be concerned...
  5. Emblem1972

Hello all. I'm looking at replacing a 1972 Eljer Emblem and would like something with a very strong flush. Been doing a lot of research, and my early digging brought up the American Standard Champion 4 as the king of flushes, but the more I searched on that specific model, the more complaints I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks