Recent content by Dudley

1. Dudley

No Water Softener loop preinstalled in 2005 home - my options?

Do a water test to see what problem you are trying to solve.
  2. Dudley

Identify iron filter Fleck valve model ?

I added the injector to my Fleck valve. Looking at the injector I can see how it works. I run it and sucks during the draw cycle, but also spits out during other cycles, so to manually prevent this, and to control the amount of additive sucked up, I also have a little quick connect valve in...
  3. Dudley

I appreciate your responses. How is a Filter Piston different from a Softener Piston ? I guess inside the injector assembly there must be a chamber where water flows during the draw cycle to create an injector suction. Does one not get this suction using a Filter Piston instead of Softener...
  4. Dudley

thanks for your answer. I'm aiming to add an injector assembly to the top of this fleck valve and then have it suck up some bleach via a tube during the draw cycle to clean out my iron media. I figure i also probably want a check valve in the tube to stop it blowing water out during the fill...
  5. Dudley

Thanks. Looking at Flex 2510 manual it appears there is an additional part 'Injector Assembly' 60480-00 that fits where that little horizontal plate with two screws is on the top shown in the first photo. I'm guessing that allows injection in backwash. But how does this injector know when to...
  6. Dudley

Would anyone be able to tell me the model number of the Fleck valve shown in the picture ? I can't see any model number on it. The reason I ask is because its on an iron media filter tank and I want to figure out if there is an option for it to suck up solution in its backwash. Thanks
  7. Dudley

Identifying DLFC Buttons

Thank you that answers my question.
  8. Dudley

Identifying DLFC Buttons

I removed the little rubber flow control button/washer from the drain output of a Fleck valve and want to know what backwash flow rate (gpm) it corresponds to. How do I identify the GPM rate from the DLFC button ? It has small print that appears to be "500 82 F"
  9. Dudley

Humidifier Drain Tube Attachment

Thank you Michael. (to previous replies, yes it is indeed 7/8 ID pipe)
  10. Dudley

Humidifier Drain Tube Attachment

Hello, I have a 7/8" ID flexible vinyl drain tube from a humidifier that I need to attach to the PVC drain pipe that has an ID of 3/4" and OD of 1". How do I do it ? I imagine there should be some sort of barb adapter attachment for the tube to slide on but can't seem to find anything...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks