Recent content by dsungaila

1. D

Ghost Flow issues?

Thank you for the suggestions! Ended up properly installing the flow valves - they are now horizontal. Followed that with partially closing off the return valves - everything seems to work as intended!
  2. D

Ghost Flow issues?

Yup - that is what I am thinking. I'll have to see if I have enough pipe, as otherwise I'll just mount them horizontally in their current spot. Thank you for the suggestions!
  3. D

Ghost Flow issues?

Well - it is what it is right now. Need to figure out how to fix it without taking everything apart.
  4. D

Ghost Flow issues?

Ugh - I was really hoping that was not the case. Thank you for making the call!! At this point - I am just going to pipe these horizontally. It'll ruin my pipe aesthetics ;( The tees are roughly 12" apart. It is all on the same system, and I agree with your point. The flow valves should take...
  5. D

Ghost Flow issues?

Thanks! As to the flow valve - Taco manual (PN 218) does say it can be mounted vertical. Which I hope is true...
  6. D

Ghost Flow issues?

Good afternoon folks! A little stumped - my zone valves that were 20 years old crapped out and I ended up replacing all of them with circulator pumps. I installed the pumps (see pics) to pull away froim the boiler into the zone. Each pump is on a thermostat, with Zone 1 being the biggest one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks