Recent content by Donny H

1. Donny H

Tub drain code confusion

Hi everybody, I have a dilemma concerning the max distance between tub drain and p-trap, and the max fall before the tub drain meets the wet vent. If I raise the p-trap high enough to be within the 24" max between drain and p-trap, then my drain will go below my weir level before reaching the...
  2. Donny H

Wet vent code help, please!

thanks Terry! I will go back to the drawing board
  3. Donny H

This is out of the 2018 IPC . It shows a lot of 1 1/2" stacks on systems with wet vents and water closets. This is confusing me.
  4. Donny H

Hello all, I'm building a new bathroom in my house on a homeowner's permit. I'm planning to use a wet vent with a lavatory, bath tub, then toilet, in that order from upstream to downstream. So the vent will come up through the ceiling in the wall behind the lavatory. I was planning to use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks