Recent content by donb21

1. donb21

Toto Connelly - low water spot; is it adjustable?

I tried adding a quart, but it didn't make much difference. After adding it, the level seemed to adjust to it's original level, then stayed where it was. By the way, the level seems to end up different from flush to flush. Is it normal for the water spot level to be so low, or does it mean...
  2. donb21

Toto Connelly - low water spot; is it adjustable?

We installed our Toto-Connelly just over a year ago and noticed the water spot sat really low in the bowl. We also noticed that the level has dropped over time. The flush works well, but we have to clean it way more than expected. Is there a way to adjust the level up a little?
  3. donb21

Constant pressure well shock

Thanks for the links...that helped. She received the test kits and got: Hydrion Cm-240 Chlorine Dispenser 10-200 PPM Test Roll Plus Extra Roll Plus -Strip did not change color, stayed white = 10 parts/million PH Test Tape Dispenser Hydrion Papers Strips made for Saliva or Urine Testing -...
  4. donb21

It took a while to get the pics. From the looks of it, I don't think she actually did anything. I'm not sure what I'm looking at...is there more to take apart?
  5. donb21

Thanks for the info, we'll order the test kits. She'll take pictures and I can post later today; she's in Indiana and I'm in Ohio, otherwise I'd get them myself. She said that when she took the cover off, it's not an open pipe, it has some sort of seal on it and people told her that's a sign...
  6. donb21

My daughter just moved into her first home and it has a constant pressure well. The water has a rotten egg smell and people have suggested that she change the water heater anode, change the inline water filter, fix the chlorinator on the water softener, and shock the well. She done everything...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks