Recent content by Do It Myslelf

1. Do It Myslelf

Which mud for drywall & hardie joint

Ok that’s what I’ll do then. The pic isn’t that great, but the plastic is hanging down over the tub flange and just touching to top of the tub. When you say “sealed to the tub” you mean with a bead of silicone between the plastic and flange? That’s what I’m planning on, unless there is a...
  2. Do It Myslelf

There is a heavy mil plastic sheeting behind the hardie board. And I will be using the thinset for the hardie joints. But my question is should I use that same tape and thinset on the hardie/drywall joint to the left of the window?
  3. Do It Myslelf

I’ve come to a point where I’m not sure what to do in my bathroom remodel. The hardie board and drywall joint is boggling me for some reason. So my question is which joint mud should I use in the pictured joint. Would I use drywall mud with fiberglass tape or mortar with tape made for cement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks