Recent content by DMNTG

1. DMNTG

Youngstown Kitchens - Kitchen Sink R&R

This helps immensely! Thank You! My main concern all along has been the possibility of damage while removing the old sink. Then, finding a replacement stainless steel one to replace it, and then having to fabricate a SS filler plate to make up the difference between the front to back...
  2. DMNTG

Youngstown Kitchens - Kitchen Sink R&R

Hi All, have a client with a vintage Youngstown cabinet and sink who want me to change out the sink. I cannot figure out how to remove the old sink, though, short of pulling the entire cabinet set away from the wall and dismantling the whole thing. Any ideas? Thanks so much!
  3. DMNTG

Youngstown Sink Removal

Also there is a dishwasher to the right and corner cabinet to the left. It looks like the entire assembly was put together away from the wall, and then pushed back against it.
  4. DMNTG

Youngstown Sink Removal

Really appreciate your reply. And yes, you're right. However I can't figure out how to remove those SS trim pieces. The same for the SS backsplash. Looking underneath, I did see some screws that are holding the sink down in the frame but it's the trim pieces that have me stumped...and the...
  5. DMNTG

Youngstown Sink Removal

Hi All, I am having the same issue. I have a client with a vintage Youngstown cabinet and sink who want me to change out the sink. I cannot figure out how to remove the old sink, though, short of pulling the entire cabinet set away from the wall and dismantling the whole thing. Any ideas...