Recent content by dlatzko

1. dlatzko

Is ths well configuration normal?

Is it normal to have the submersible pump below the casing? Any other comments? Here is what the invoice from my two year old well system says: 482 ft drilled at rate of $8.50 / ft 140 of Sch 40 steel casing @ 18.00 / ft pressure grout as required drive shoe 1 hp 5 gallon Aermotor Sub...
  2. dlatzko

Remote pressure tank or pump or both?

I just found the material from my pump. It was installed in August 2002. It is a Jacuzzi Brand. The installer wrote the following things on the receipt: Mod T5S4108PV-S2 10 gal 20v 2 wire pump . Pump setting 50/75 ft/min. Does give any more information for you all? I paid 467.50 for the...
  3. dlatzko

It is sounding like all of you prefer me to tinker with the main pressure than for me to try the booster pump as a first solution. Just out of curiosity, what effect does a pressure booster have if it is added in the remote location? Does it have any effect on the flow of water at the...
  4. dlatzko

I am using a 30/50 pressure switch which works OK for the house. I would estimate that I encounter water about 40-50 feet down the well. There is about 80 feet of wire in the well, so I'm estimating that the pump is about 80' down.
  5. dlatzko

I have a nicely functioning well tank and submersible pump system at my home. (80 gallon well-rite, 1 hp pump) I have recently built a garage type building about 500 away with potential living quarters on the second floor. The garage is about 50 feet higher in elevation from the house and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks