Recent content by dirtyhands

1. dirtyhands

...yet another kitchen sink drain line routing question.

This sounds like the way to go. I figure I'll have cut out the subfloor under the cabinets to get into the existing line down low, I have 4.5" of kickspace, using 3" ABS at 3.5" OD I should be able to get it over into the pony wall at 1/8"pf with no problem. Can maintain the same 1/8" slope...
  2. dirtyhands

Tell me more about waste stack venting... I might have room for a 3" line with 1/8" pf slope in the kickspace, I can make the non-structural pony wall 2x6 to accomnodate the 3" pipe without any problem, it's going to be sandwiched by cabinets in the kitchen and the dining room. The ceiling...
  3. dirtyhands

Thanks, Jimbo. My initial thought was to run the entire drain line in the kickspace, but realized I would probably not have enough height to slope it properly. I only need 1.25" of slope up away from where it enters the vertical DW stack at floor level to get it into the pony wall, then it's...
  4. dirtyhands

Been lurking for a while; great forum; my first post. Doing a kitchen remodel, need to move a sink/dw about 8' from an exterior wall in the center of a U shaped layout to a peninsula. Will be adding a short non-structural pony wall on the peninsula side, would like to run the drain line in...