Recent content by dibiff

1. dibiff

Universal handle adapter stuck on new Moen 1225 cartridge stem

Thank You for your help Thank you for your help. I will pick up the handle puller tonight on the way home. I hope the handle eventually will stay up to the hot position without sliding back down to a tepid temp. Take care and again to all that help us, Thank You. Diane
  2. dibiff

Two questions, first how much force can be applied to remove the metal adapter I just put on the new cartridge. I may need to ask a neighbor who is stronger to pull it off. I just don't want to break anything behind the wall. (that is usually my luck with my efforts) And second, if I can't...
  3. dibiff

Hi, First time to post a question. Have used your wonderful experience and knowledge often. For that, thank you. I had to replace a Moen 1225 cartridge in a 1980's faucet. I changed the cartridge with no problem. I decided to use a universal tub/shower trim kit since my faucet face...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks