Recent content by Desperate Housewife

1. Desperate Housewife

New Mansfield Alto 160 toilet, good or bad?

Terry, I've seen your posts about the Mansfield Alto 160. I have one manufactured in 2018 that has a different trap way than your illustration shows. It no longer has that little bend that looks like a knee halfway down the trap way. It now goes straight down and then takes one bend to the...
  2. Desperate Housewife

Space Heater and Toilet Clearance

I would only need to remove the section of the heating unit behind the toilet. I've become a fan of Toto's and like what I've read about their quality. I especially like the tornado flush feature and have seen it demonstrated in a local Toto showroom. This is my only bathroom and I don't want...
  3. Desperate Housewife

Space Heater and Toilet Clearance

I need to replace a 1950s American Standard toilet that is leaking despite all of our efforts to fix it. Unfortunately, it sits in front of a baseboard radiator that has a cover and heating fins from our gas hot water heating system. I need a toilet that will clear three inches behind the trap...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks