Recent content by Derek JJ

1. Derek JJ

How to change waste pipe fitting with a small amount of male pipe to work with?

Thanks Terry! The diagram helps a lot. Since you have done it before, would the screwdriver splitting be going down the pipe or parallel to the pipe or a little of what ever works? Thanks again.
  2. Derek JJ

How to change waste pipe fitting with a small amount of male pipe to work with?

I'm adding a 4th bathroom to my home and need to update the waste pipe going to the septic tank from 3" to 4". The pipe coming out of the foundation immediately transitions from 4" to 3" leaving < 1" of pipe between the foundation and the clean out fitting. What would be the best way to cut off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks