Recent content by Deeana

1. Deeana

Floor Drain Sabotaged With Sacrete

Well guys (and any gal plumbers) , I have now decided to turn my drain problems over to my trusted master plumber. For him to dig up the basement and do whatever is necessary to replace the underground drain lines. And the house trap, since they are required in this county. The reason for...
  2. Deeana

Could a plumber please explain residential underground plumbing to me?

Thamk you so much for the answers. It is a house trap. They were required in this county. Still are. No, I do not see "yard scars" in the neighborhood. I cannot recall if my late father ever had his outside sewer line replaced. He may have at some point and if he did it was long ago. I...
  3. Deeana

Could a plumber please explain residential underground plumbing to me?

I've posted about my sewer line that was sabotaged with mortar by a disgruntled former tenant. Now I am trying to learn what it is that I am dealing with underneath the concrete basement floor. I have looked up "house trap" and floor drain and seen pictures/diagrams of them. But I still don't...
  4. Deeana

Update on my own sabatoged sewer: I got the 1 gallon plastic jug of Ro-Mix "Bac Set Platinum" concrete dissolver. Purchased online fro Ro-Mix Chemical Co. out of Texas. 1 gal. "sample" cost $25.00 and shipping to Pennsylvania was $15.00. It came in 4 days. "Bac Set Platinum" is apparently a...
  5. Deeana

I will be posting updates and also today I took a video of what I am doing with my own sewer. First of all, I ended up buying one gallon of a product called "Bac Set Platinum" online from a company called Ro-mix out of Texas. Their website is romixchem.com. One gallon of this - which is...
  6. Deeana

I have inherited a house that had tenants living in it. They were on a month-to-month lease and I gave them very ample notice that I wanted to sell the house and they would need to either buy it or move out. They could not afford to buy it due to poor credit and were very unhappy about having...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks