Recent content by Dcuellar

1. Dcuellar

Sink P-trap with HVAC condensate drain

Eastman tailpiece Thank you. Do you have a web link for Eastman? No luck on my google searches. Cheers
  2. Dcuellar

Tailpipe on P trap I realize the condensate line must discharge before the u-bend but I'm looking for a tailpipe extension that has a connection similar to that found on pipe from a garbage disposal. These I can get in pvc. I'm looking for a metal one.
  3. Dcuellar

I'm looking for a satin nickel p-trap with an extension pipe that has an opening (similar to a garbage disposal tee) to accept an HVAC condensate drain line. The PVC ones are easy to find but does anyone have any experience with a decorative one for a custom home? It will be visible.
  4. Dcuellar

American Standard 963434-2950A - DEEP ROUGH IN KIT

Thanks hj I looked at the installation instructions and it appears that if the plumber had installed correctly it would have extended adequately for the trim. This is a custom home. Builder said he avoided using American Standard because they didn't extend enough to allow for the shower tile. He...
  5. Dcuellar

American Standard 963434-2950A - DEEP ROUGH IN KIT

Purchased R540 valve for shower (two) and after tiling I need extension kit for handles. Does anyone have these. I've called everywhere. I'm looking for two kits. Is this the only way to go???
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks