Recent content by DBuzz

1. DBuzz

Cast Iron Basement Shower Drain

Sorry. Looks like that site you provided has some great stuff. Here is my cart. Let me know if that looks good. How will I connect the reducer to the p trap? Another coupler? I’m also going to need to reposition the current drain (whole point of this project actually). I’m worried that by...
  2. DBuzz

Thanks Sylvan! Gonna have to figure out where to get those. You have any sites that would have those couplers/reducers in stock? At the top of that p trap, will that need any flange or should that just go level to the concrete floor? Just trying to figure out how that gets assembled to the new...
  3. DBuzz

In the midst of tackling this shower drain in our basement. We live in Pittsburgh, PA if it helps. The house was built in the late 50s so I know this cast iron was a popular plumbing material at that point. The shower was very rough - exposed copper plumbing throughout and cinderblock for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks