Recent content by David Bingley

1. David Bingley

Too long to fill Kohler Archer tub

Okay, a little update. 2 minutes to fill 5 gallon when full on hot. If I open both bathroom sinks full on hot at the same time as the tub, it takes 2.5 minutes to fill the 5 gallon bucket. Water pressure stays steady at 40PSI with the pump running.
  2. David Bingley

Temp turned down to 99, no difference. I will get a gauge in the next week or so and report back. We are on a 40/60 jet pump and pressure tank setup here.
  3. David Bingley

A little more to the story. 1 minute to fill 5 gallon bucket on cold with I'm sure at least a little hot mixed in. 2 minutes all the way to hot to fill same bucket. Seems to have a sweet spot for flow at about 3/4 of the way on. The tankless heater is set at 120 degrees so there isn't much cold...
  4. David Bingley

So we thought a larger than normal tub was a good idea but didn’t realize how long it would take to fill it up! The valve is a Moen 2570 and the trim is Moen Arris. The spout delivers right at 2.5 gallons a minute. Tankless water heater so enough supply to fill it, but about 15 minutes to get it...