Recent content by DAVEYB

1. D

Not enough water for 2 showers

Thank you all for sharing your knowledge with me, I asure you it has been very helpful indeed. And a very interesting link you have sent to me, Ill be looking into that further as that is possibly the way to go. If the lady want a shower she will get a shower! all at a cost mind you.... but to...
  2. D

Soory I forgot to add that the imersion heater is electric:) Cheers Dave
  3. D

Im in the uk people. And to be totally honest this prob is on a job im working on, so id love to say i would put a lower flow rate shower in but its not really my choice... have you ever tried changing a womans mind once she has it set on something??? lol :D The hot water is stored in the...
  4. D

Hey people. I hope someone can advise me on best way to sort this prob... I have a convensional boiler running 11 rads. the cylinder is not a large 1, being about 1 meter tall. The shower is a thermostatic type which runs off the cylinder, My prob is that the water runs out after...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks