Recent content by Datarock

1. Datarock

New home. Have two quotes with two different systems full details inside

The piping is pex. Thanks for the response. I will inquire with them once I chat with them again!
  2. Datarock

New home. Have two quotes with two different systems full details inside

Good morning, I am having a home built and will have it pre-plumbed for a water softener. The builder can put one in but it's over priced and generic (GE or similar) So I have received quotes from multiple highly rated companies in the area and have narrowed it down to two. The home is in...
  3. Datarock

Clack WS! settings questions

http://www.qualitywaterassociates.com/sizing.php This calculator works great (From a link on the site you gave me)
  4. Datarock

Gotcha. I see it now. It's per ft.
  5. Datarock

So why would you change it to 9lbs and capacity 30 not 6lbs capacity 30 as per the chart? (Just curios)
  6. Datarock

What a great writeup!!
  7. Datarock

Thanks for all of the replies!!!! So question, If I have a 10x54 tank or 48K grain. Why not have that has the grain. Or am I thinking too literal. I assume you lower that number for efficiency purposes?
  8. Datarock

So the tank is 10x54. As far as the timing. There is another option which sets the time (1:00AM) that I did not add on the original post as I knew what that was for. So I assume that is the amount of time for softening. Thanks!
  9. Datarock

Thanks for the replies. Bannerman, I can remeasure. On the height how far up do I go? Do I stop at the point before it comes in to create the opening or do I include the opening. In terms of the water report I don't see a slot dedicated to Iron. Perhaps it's mixed in with another category...
  10. Datarock

Hey everyone. The wife moved before I did (had to finish out work) and the water softener was installed before I arrived. Now that I am here I have looked over the settings and want to ensure the brilliant minds of the terrylove forums agree they are the "ideal" settings. I have not completed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks