Recent content by DaPlumma

1. DaPlumma

Washer supply valve VS boiler relief valve

When you say boiler relief valve what comes to mind is a temperature / pressure relief valve. What exactly are you trying to do. Connect your washer hoses.
  2. DaPlumma

Can I drain my softener into a nearby bathtub?

I take it you have it in a basement. And being there is a tub it must have a lavatory sink?? If so is the plumbing pvc or cast iron. Pvc hopefully, if you have enough space to install a pvc wye off of the waste arm coming out of the wall install a trap and drain into it with a air gap. But if...
  3. DaPlumma

Vortens Vienna 10" toilet

Western commodes one commode that you don't hear about and is a great flushing commode is the" WESTERN" BRAND COMMODE. I'm a 19yr long plumber that does residential repairs and have replaced many commodes with the "Western" . Customers are always pleased with them and always call for the other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks