Recent content by Danielle

1. Danielle

Need to replace an old Kohler Rialto

Thank you for the quick reply! I think I need a non skirted one, looks like the GFI installed might be too close otherwise. It cannot be accessed due to the wide rialto so the electrical put the plate on it. You can see in the two pictures. Any issues you foresee? otherwise I'll choose a one...
  2. Danielle

Need to replace an old Kohler Rialto

I just did a gut renovation of my master bathroom which is long and narrow. We made the mistake of keeping our existing 1990 Rialto because we thought it worked (didn't realize it was so old). Well on Christmas day, 4 days after we started using the completely renovated bathroom, we had a leak...
  3. Danielle

Toto Washlet on Kohler Rialto toilet

Hi, is this still the case? This thread is 5 years old. Curious as to what current washlets can fit on the rialto. Thank you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks