Recent content by Danielle Achziger

1. Danielle Achziger

Help! My dog disconnected the float switch wires next to our cistern

Thank you! If only I could figure out which wires are the L2 In and Coil, I'd be in good shape!
  2. Danielle Achziger

The float switch is in the cistern which only contains the cable to the float. The well is located somewhere else. The white wire is buried underground but I'm not sure where that goes. All of these wires are buried underground. When we flipped the breaker to the 'pump' (#10 in the picture), the...
  3. Danielle Achziger

Hello! I'm desperate for some advice. We haven't had water for a week and it's nearly impossible to find a professional to service our house (we live in the mountains and there is only a limited number of professional companies within 1 1/2 - 2 hrs of us). I had 2 local guys working on it this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks