Recent content by Dallas

1. Dallas

Wet carpet

Where can I buy or rent a Drain plug? How much are they? Thanks!
  2. Dallas

Wet carpet

The water is staying in the shower stall trap. So it is not leaking. The carpet is pretty dry now. I have not used the shower for 24 hours or so. I may try the balloon tip mentioned. To see if any water is getting past the seal. I will let you know how things work out.Thanks
  3. Dallas

Wet carpet

It is a prebuilt fiberglas stall. Not sure of the brand. Yes I can see the water at the trap.There is an 1.5 drain pipe.It is surrounded by some sort of seal. I think there is a small space between the pipe and the seal? I will look closer tonight. There are no bad smells I would say. The...
  4. Dallas

Wet carpet

I just noticed it for the first time a couple of days ago.It may have been after a shower. Since the original installation was 5 years ago and has been dry until this week, something seems to have occurred? The drain seems like the only source? Of course there is a sink drain as well. It is...
  5. Dallas

Wet carpet

I noticed a wet spot on the carpet where the bathroom tile meets the carpet. The shower stall is about three feet( of tile) away.I couldn't determine the problem exactly,the stain does however seem to line up with the drain in the shower stall. I took the shower stall drain cover off and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks