Recent content by Crystalgkc21

1. C

High Pressure no water

Update 2: pipes are thawed and there is water flowing to the house but you are right and the pressure gauge is shot and there is water is spewing out from under the gauge. Is there a way to cover that or do something to possibly keep the anything from shorting out until I can get it replaced.
  2. C

High Pressure no water

I have been researching what everything is and the functionality and I have learned quite a bit from H20 Mechanic on YouTube
  3. C

High Pressure no water

Update: there is 0 psi in the pressure tank and i moved it around and i didnt hear any water inside it to make sure it wasnt water logged. my boyfriend took the water hose off of the spigot that is in there and the pipes in the front are still frozen but has thawed some and the water pressure is...
  4. C

High Pressure no water

I guess I was referring to the pressure tank that is in the well house. I'm not familiar with this stuff so I apologize but there is power and the pressure switch arcs when i flick it with a screw driver. The pump is submersible. The water won't go past the pressure Gauge.
  5. C

High Pressure no water

We had a flash freeze last week but I was preoccupied at the hospital and I forgot to turn on the heater in the well house. There was no water when I got home most likely due to frozen pipes but the water returned sometime during the night. I left the kitchen faucet open hoping for the best...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks