Recent content by Crafty876

1. C

Another 4" waste pipe & closet flange question

Thanks for the help Thanks for the help everyone but I think it is time for me to face some facts. I really don't know what the easiest most effecient option is whether it is fernco donut or cut a CI pipe. In any case I think I am going to leave this to someone with a few hours more experience...
  2. C

Finally had enough light to grab a few snapshots this AM the first photo is the mangled lead pipe in all its glory. The second picture is where the lead waste pipe joins to what I think is the cast pipe about a foot below. Unfortunately, the cast iron pipe is going to make a sharp right hand...
  3. C

Thanks Jim: I was a little leary of that connection. I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post what I am looking at. From what I remember at the base what I think is a lead pipe there is a cast iron pipe that ends in a knuckle... So I assume I have to break out all the lead to the cast...
  4. C

Hi All: Terry I "Love" the forum and have really found alot of great info regarding my bathroom reno on the site... But I still have a bit of a twin horn dilemma regarding my 4" waste pipe and closet flange... So here is the deal... In the original bathroom it appears that I had a 4" lead...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks